Procurement Officer - Global Mega City
Global Procurement Consultancy seeking a Procurement Officer specialising in Directs and Raw Materials - Joining a world renowned construction project in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh - £14-24,000 SAR per month
This world leading Procurement and Supply Chain consultancy firm is looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to join their consultancy to work on a major mega city project in Saudi Arabia. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most world renowned, innovative projects yet.
Joining this once in a lifetime project you will gain exposure to global end-to-end procurement as well as building extensive knowledge of the global supplier market launching your career to new heights.
As this project is based in the Middle East they are offering a competitive salary of £14,24000 SAR and all living costs paid for.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offer and provide assistance to the Senior Procurement Specialist in execution of highly intricate and complex sourcing projects within goods, materials and services, across multi-functional teams.
- Establish and deliver on targets sustaining value for the company's client by maintaining food relationships with key suppliers and providing insight to stakeholders.
- Identify risks and manage these key risks effectively before their acceleration, providing confidence to the stakeholders by providing effective solutions
- Train junior team members in developing their insights into the analysis of market also providing this team with general performance reports
- Solid understanding of end-to-end procurement processes
- Ability to identify opportunities and adapt to evolving methods
- Ability to utilise key IT systems
- Arabic language skills and fluency in English
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership