Procurement Category Manager - Logistics
Logistics Procurement Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Organisation
Salary: £50k + Package
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to email@example.com
This market leading pharmaceutical retailer is seeking a talented and experienced logistics procurement manager to join their esteemed function to implement and drive category strategy within areas such as, but in no way limited to: Logistics, Warehousing, and distribution.
This organisation are renowned for facilitating excellent career progression, this role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, surrounded by individuals at the very top of their fields.
Logistics Category Manager Role Involves:
- Creating and implementing category strategy to improve the efficiency of the wider procurement function, whilst aiming to both add value and cost save across areas including
- Developing and maintaining cross functional relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders and business partners, globally, at all levels, to add value to the procurement of subcategories within Logistics and Engineering.
- Ensuring your category operates in line with the companies values and future plans, adhering to the relevant legislations and policies.
Logistics Category Manager Role Requirements:
- Extensive and proven experience operating within procurement functions, with specific experience relating to the relevant areas for the role, ideally including but not limited to: Warehousing, Distribution, MRO, OPEX, Procurement & Logistics, distribution.
- A proven track record of managing stakeholders within established procurement functions.
Procurement, Logistics Procurement, Warehousing Procurement, Distribution Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, FMCG.