Indirect Procurement Managing Consultant / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Managing Consultant / Best-in-Class Boutique Management Consultancy / Birmingham / Flexible Working / £75,000 - £90,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This best-in-class organisation has experienced impressive year-on-year growth and is therefore seeking a managing consultant to join its team and take lead on a variety of procurement transformation projects. You will have the opportunity to apply your procurement expertise across a range of different industries, from technology and professional services to FMCG and public.
Despite having multi-billion pound revenue, this organisation prides itself on providing an employee-centric working environment where individual development is facilitated through 6-month reviews along with provision of various initiatives to ensure work life balance.
Indirect Procurement Managing Consultant responsibilities…
- Take lead on various procurement projects across a diverse range of industries through transformation across the end to end procurement function within the indirect procurement space
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders, from creating, managing and maintaining relations with high-profile blue-chip clients to leading small teams to aid execution of effective procurement projects
- Become a subject matter expert either within a specialised category or generalist across a range of indirect procurement categories, such as Professional Services, Marketing, IT and/or FM procurement
Indirect Procurement Managing Consultant requirements…
- Past procurement exposure within a consultancy is desirable
- Demonstratable success within the indirect procurement space, either generalist across a range of categories or a subject matter expert within a particular category
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management and driving strategy across the end-to-end procurement function
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, generalist, specialist, procurement consultant, managing consultant, senior procurement consultant, IT procurement, software, hardware, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, business development, purchasing, buyer, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, career progression, London