Engineering Procurement Specialist - Household Name FMCG Giant
Engineering Procurement Specialist - Established & Renowned FMCG
Location: Market Harborough
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please reach out to Isabelle at jobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This exciting, forward thinking organisation are seeking a Procurement Specialist to join their renowned procurement function. With a set of core values that are intrinsically linked to building a better future, charity work, and ESG, this company offers an excellent opportunity to start a career within procurement. The successful candidate will be surrounded by industry professionals at the very top of their fields, in an inclusive, knowledge sharing environment.
The role will involve working within and supporting the wider Engineering Procurement outfit, including supporting the management of suppliers and vendors, creating lasting and effective relationships to improve the performance of the organisation. Ensuring the activities of the wider procurement function are adhering to the relevant legislation and policy.
Engineering Procurement Specialist Role Involves:
- Working within the wider indirect procurement function, focusing on the project maintenance and machinery/engineering projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of strategic procurement activities, to improve the performance of procurement in areas including but not limited to: Engineering, MRO, CAPEX.
- Engaging and working closely with stakeholders, at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Work cross functionally with other teams in the wider business.
Engineering Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Experience working within a procurement function within indirect categories.
- An Engineering background, or an Engineering degree is strongly desired.
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with the ability to confidently engage with and present to senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please reach out to me at email@example.com