Indirect Senior Sourcing Specialist / Industry-Leading Law Firm
Indirect Senior Sourcing Specialist / Global Industry-Leading Law Firm / Rapid Career Progression / Flexible Working / London / £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This billion pound revenue Law organization is experiencing continued impressive growth and is therefore seeking an Indirect Sourcing Specialist to join its best-in-class procurement team. You will have the opportunity to autonomously lead procurement projects across a range of indirect procurement categories with a predominate focus on indirect HR, Professional Services and Facilities Management procurement.
This organization provides a great company environment that values each one of its employees through various initiatives to promote development as well as encouraging a work life balance. There will be variability in terms of working at pace when there are tight time deadlines as well as driving underlying sourcing activities to facilitate effective operations across the end to end procurement function.
Indirect Senior Sourcing Specialist responsibilities…
- Plan and lead successful strategic sourcing projects from inception to implementation across the end to end procurement function in relation to various indirect procurement categories
- Ensure excellent stakeholder relationship management through working with suppliers and aiding supplier selection as well as liaising with internal stakeholders on the preparation of implementation plans
- Undertake a variety of day to day procurement activities from managing the negotiation process and contract award to risk management and contract compliance
Indirect Senior Sourcing Specialist requirements…
- Demonstrable experience within the indirect procurement space, ideally across HR, Professional Services and Facilities Management procurement
- Strong skills surrounding negotiation, commercial acumen and contract management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as a team
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Law, Legal, Professional Services procurement, procurement strategy, strategic sourcing, purchasing, indirect procurement, generalist, purchasing, senior procurement manager, business development, indirect procurement manager, sourcing specialist, global, flexible working, London,