Technology Procurement Partner
Technology Procurement Partner - £60k - £65k - Leading Media Production Firm - London
If you want to hear more about this role please reach out to Rohan at email@example.com
This market-leading organization - generating over £3bn in annual revenue - are currently undertaking a pioneering internal transformation - seeking a collaborative, influential, and dynamic Technology Procurement Partner to join their dedicated procurement function.
This role will involve the development of multi-million strategies across the organization's entire digital scope; focusing on strategic renovation within the organization's digital operations, such as Cybersecurity and Cloud Infrastructure.
Working across multiple teams, this role offers the ideal platform to manage revolutionary change projects internally to support the overall evolution and growth of the organization's incessant market expansion.
As a Technology Procurement Partner, you will:
- Implement effective procurement strategies across cross-functional teams within the organisation to drive performance in accordance with business objectives and KPIs
- Develop effective stakeholder relationship to ensure strong synergy and collaboration across the organisation's value-chain activities
- Support cost-reduction activities through critical problem solving and meticulous analytical activity
- Experience with procurement with applicable expertise
- Proven ability to integrate and manage market-leading projects through sourcing strategies particularly within digital technology
- Excelled experience with relationship develop and stakeholder management
This organization is providing an excellent opportunity for technology procurement specialists to develop their capabilities within a market-leading organization that is encompassed with pioneering transformational projects and excelled career progression prospects. If interested, please email a copy of your CV to Rohan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: IT, procurement, procurement consultant, procurement specialist, digital, London, greater London, London area, Telecoms, Telecommunications, media, technology, technologies, industry, director, senior, cloud, infrastructure