Senior Procurement Consultant
Senior Procurement Consultant - Forbes Top 100 Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy Specialist-£65K+ Exciting Benefits- Prestigious Central London Office Location
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Consultant to join an award-winning procurement consultancy working with Blue-Chip Clients.
The successful Senior Procurement Consultant will cover a variety of industries, including aerospace, defence, industrial products and the entertainment industry, covering a global network reaching America and Asia.
The successful candidate will have the chance to liaise with the organisations exclusive client base, with the majority existing within the FTSE50, including leading banks, pharmaceutical and aerospace firms. You will develop strong global networks with directors through to CPOs, joining at a pivotal point of transformative development within their organisation. This requires an energetic and entrepreneurial individual capable of acting autonomously to offer bespoke solutions to a global scope of stakeholders.
The potential opportunities for progression are fantastic, working in a fast-paced environment, with incentive schemes aimed to motivate the successful candidate to excel within the organisation. This role offers a high level of autonomy for the chosen Senior Procurement Consultant to take ownership over their work. You will have high levels of interaction with directors and other senior stakeholders.
My client offers a flexible working structure, with opportunities to work either 100% remotely or in a hybrid role, working 1-2 days per week out of their prestigious Central London office.
You will act as a project lead, ensuring delivery excellence alongside assisting the execution plans for projects. The successful Senior Procurement Consultant will ensure issues are alleviated through the careful analytical ability to test quality of data across various sources.
Key Senior Procurement Consultant Skills
- Proven track record working as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Category Manager etc either for an industry firm or working as a Consultant for a direct competitor
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, working in Project Management, Finance/Business Change and/or Procurement/Supply Chain
- The successful individual will demonstrate Procurement Intellectual Agility, Attention to Detail and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Business, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Science or Economics related discipline
- Masters degree with further on-going learning in the Procurement Sector being Desirable
- Analytical Procurement Competence is Desirable, whilst maintaining a strong Business Acumen
Salary: £65k basic + bonus + benefits
Find out more information/Apply please find the contact details below
Contact: Sofia Yousif
Key Senior Procurement Consultant Skills: Direct Procurement, Procurement, Procurement Consultant, Media and Communications, Aerospace, Automotive, FTSE, BlueChip. London, Central London, Remote Working, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Transport Services, Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy