Procurement Lead - Mega City Construction Project
Global Senior Procurement Lead (Directs) - Mega City Construction Project - Tabuk Saudi Arabia - 25,000 SAR pm + relocation and travel expenses
One of the globe's biggest construction projects world renowned for its innovative and forward thinking footprints is seeking a highly polished and driven procurement professional to join their team as a procurement Lead and aid in the £multibillion projects forecasted to building the first ever mega city.
As a procurement lead you will take ownership over industry categories such as; Leisure, Hospitality, Transport and Financial Services. You will have full control over the end to end procurement processes involved in creating the likes of high speed, highly innovative transport links across the city or the world's greatest golf course. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to suppliers dominating the global markets as well as some of the most high achieving procurement professionals.
With this opportunity you will receive:
- Full living accommodation in Tabuk (Neom Site)
- Living and travel expenses
- A yearly flight allowance
- Bonus at end of service
- Visa and medical expenses
They are looking for:
- Speak Arabic fluently
- 3+ years of experience in a tactical buying position
- Experience within a global firm within Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, engineering, renewable energy and automotive.
- You will be able to advise and deliver successful end-to-end procurement sourcing and tactical buying for the client.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, Tactical, Buying, Buyer, direct procurement, strategic procurement, engineering, construction, renewable energy, transport, infrastructure, civil infrastructure, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, relocation, travel, degree, CIPS, flexible working