Procurement Manager - Professional & Creative Services
Strategic Procurement Manager: Professional & Creative services - Global Media Organisation
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
If you want to hear more about this role please reach out to Isabelle at email@example.com
This expansive and global organisation are currently undergoing an exciting transformative period internally, and are now seeking a Strategic Procurement Manager specialising within Professional and Creative Services to join their highly specialised fast paced dynamic Procurement Function
Seeking a dynamic indirect generalist, with experience across Indirect Procurement Services such as Professional Services, HR, Marketing; and a passion for creative industries and an interest innovative strategies in procurement.
This organisation offers a fantastic opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, in an environment surrounded by industry leading professionals, who are driving innovation in media and media technologies.
Strategic Procurement Manager Role Includes:
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and key suppliers, both internally and externally, globally, at all levels.
- Driving innovation in procurement, across areas of procurement including but not limited to: professional services, HR, Marketing, Facilities Management, FM.
- Managing long term pipelines for procurement, developing plans inline with the future goals of the organisation, and individual productions.
- Work cross functionally across the business to ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the procurement function, with the goal of both cost reduction and value adding.
Strategic Procurement Manager Role Requirements:
- A proven track record of working within procurement, with evidence of both value adding and cost reduction via implementing effective sourcing strategies.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within the creative industry, and will have the ability to influence stakeholders, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience working strategically within procurement, with the ability to view situations from multiple perspectives and data points in order to successfully and accurately create insights and solutions.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, and will want to be part of a global and expansive organisation, working within Media and broadcast entertainment.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role please reach out to Isabelle with your full profile attached: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, Procurement Business Partner, Indirect Procurement, Professional Services, Media Procurement, Broadcast Media, Commercial Entertainment, Procurement.