Indirect Senior Buyer / Career Progression
Indirect Senior Buyer / Best-in-Class Professional Services Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Manchester / Flexible Working / £27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you an up and coming procurement professional seeking a global industry-leading organization that provides great opportunities for fast track progression? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This best in class Professional Services company is seeking an indirect senior buyer to join its team as the previous individual in the role has progressed into a more senior position. You will have the opportunity to strategically source a variety of indirect procurement categories across the end to end procurement function.
This organization prides itself on developing each on of its employees through working alongside senior stakeholders and provision of various training and development initiatives. The company's structure enables you to continuously progress.
Indirect Senior Buyer responsibilities….
- Support driving procurement strategy across the end to end procurement function for various indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to, HR, FM, Marketing, IT and Professional Services procurement
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including senior stakeholders and high-profile suppliers including early supplier engagement
- Support the end to end contract management process ensuring the necessary due diligence is undertaken to mitigate long term risk
Indirect Senior Buyer requirements…
- Demonstratable past procurement experience within the indirect procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding communication, stakeholder relationship management and attention to detail
- Past exposure to the full contract management process is desirable but not essential
- Desire to succeed and work in a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement buyer, purchasing, generalist, career development, indirect procurement, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, Marketing procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Law, legal, contract management