Graduate Buyer - Packaging - Global FMCG
Graduate Buyer - Packaging - Award Winning FMCG
Location: Leicester | Northampton | Milton Keynes
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please reach out to Isabelle at jobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This exciting, forward thinking organisation are seeking a junior packaging buyer to join their renowned procurement function. With a set of core values that are intrinsically linked to building a better future, charity work, and ESG, this company offers an excellent opportunity to start a career within procurement.
The successful candidate will be surrounded by industry professionals at the very top of their fields, in an inclusive, knowledge sharing environment.
The role will involve working within and supporting the wider packaging procurement outfit, including supporting the management of suppliers and vendors, creating lasting and effective relationships to improve the performance of the organisation.
Graduate Buyer - Packaging Role Involves:
- Assisting in the delivery of strategic procurement activities, to improve the performance of procurement.
- Engaging and working closely with stakeholders, at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Work cross functionally with other teams in the wider business.
Graduate Buyer - Packaging Role Requirements:
- You will have an interest in Procurement and Packaging.
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, with the ability to confidently engage with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You will be a confident technological user, with the ability to work across the Microsoft suite.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org