Senior Procurement Category Manager- Global FMCG
London Based- £60-70K + Package
Are you a passionate, hardworking individual keen to explore a newly renowned procurement function? The successful Category Manager will head up the logistics and engineering Procurement Category, working for a globally recognized FMCG organisation who maintain a best in class procurement function driving cost efficiencies, approximately delivering around £2 million in annual savings.
You will have the autonomy to aid and develop multiple category efficiencies, concerning a £800 million indirect spend within the organisation. The categories are inclusive but not limited to distribution logistics, touch pallets, mechanical handling logistics and warehousing logistics.
The Successful Category Manager will not only develop cross functional relationships to an exclusive network of stakeholders, whilst simultaneously drive and improve the efficiency of the wider procurement function. You will strive to pro-actively utilize the state-of-the-art automated sourcing processes including but not limited to auctions, RFX's and relationship management systems.
This role offers the opportunity to operate a hybrid-working structure, with its head office being based in a prestigious London Based office.
Key Procurement Category Manager Skills
- Experience in offshoring and outsourcing
- Expertise in global strategic category sourcing is Desirable
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in management of multinational business partners
- A history of proven illustration delivering personal ownership and accountability for consistently delivering results.
- You will illustrate GEP/Oracle or similar e-sourcing/P2P experience/knowledge
- Educated to a degree level; membership of CIPS is not essential however is highly desirable.
Key Skills: Procurement, Logistics, Category Manager, Engineering Procurement, FMCG, Global Procurement, Warehouse Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Logistics Generalist, Procurement Generalist, MRO, OPEX, London, North London, Watford, Midlands, Oxford, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Procurement Lead, Head of Procurement, Strategic Sourcing.