Global Hard FM Procurement Manager
Global Hard FM Procurement Manager - Global FMCG - London - £70,000 - £80,000 + Package
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen to join the recently transformed procurement function of a household name FMCG. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function are truly best-in-class! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cover all sub-categories within FM procurement whilst learning from some of the best in the business!
As Global Hard FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Create, develop and implement the strategic sourcing strategy in line with company processes for all FM Procurement categories primarily across both hard FM, but with some exposure to soft services
- Construct negotiation strategies and have complete autonomy over the contracts in the facilities procurement space
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement pro-cess including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Global Hard FM Procurement Manager required background: -
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills - being able to demonstrate ability in communicating, influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- Previous evidence of creating or developing category strategy within the FM Procurement space
- Exposure to a Procurement Function within a Blue-Chip or Greenfield environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills and multi-tasking skills
- Degree + CIPS qualified (Beneficial not essential)
If you are an FM Procurement Specialist with experience in Category Management and you are looking for a new challenge or a step up into a World-Class Organisation, then this is the perfect next step for you!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: FM Procurement, Professional Services, Procurement, Category Manager, Procurement Category Manager, FTSE250, Greenfield, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Indirect procurement