Project Procurement Manager - Television Projects
Project Procurement Manager - Television and Entertainment - Global Broadcasting Firm - London (Hybrid Working) - £60,000-£65,000 + Package
To apply: Please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading multimedia organisation seek an ambitious and energetic procurement candidate to join their highly regarded team in a unique and exciting position.
This role will be working closely with show developers to enact procurement strategy for some of the largest television programmes in the UK. You will have a direct influence on creating the set and managing the day-to-day activities on these flagship projects.
My client seeks a dynamic, up and coming candidate with a passionate interest in television. This role will involve a wide variety of procurement areas, and the successful candidate will be working to improve and streamline procurement in areas such as: locations, equipment, production, and postproduction.
Project Procurement Manager - Television and Entertainment Role Includes:
- Partner closely with show producers to ensure ideas become reality through effective sourcing
- Effectively manages stakeholder groups to balance local business requirements and group priorities
- Managing long term pipelines for procurement, developing plans in line with the future goals of the organisation, and individual productions.
- Work cross functionally across areas such as production, postproduction and management, to ensure that the procurement process is maximizing value to the organisation
Strategic Procurement Manager Role Requirements:
- 3-4 + years' experience in procurement across indirect services
- Relevant industry experience ideal but not required
- A passion for working on exciting and dynamic projects with creative stakeholder groups
- The ability to view situations from multiple perspectives and data points in order to successfully and accurately create insights and solutions.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will want to be part of a global and expansive organisation
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please reach out to Adam with your full profile attached: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words Skills:
Procurement, Procurement Professional, Entertainment Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Services Procurement, Broadcast Media, Commercial Entertainment, Strategic Sourcing, TV, Production, Project