Procurement Business Partner - Indirects & Cost Optimisation
Indirect Procurement Manager - Award Winning Media Organisation
Please reach out to Isabelle if you are interested in hearing more about this role jobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This award winning Media Organisation are seeking an up-and-coming indirect procurement manager to join their specialist procurement function, centered around cost saving projects within procurement and the wider business.
This company are currently undergoing an exciting and transformative period as they pioneer new and innovative methods of improving broadcast media, globally.
This role sits within a newly formed team that aligns business and procurement to work on highly strategic projects, integral to the success of the organisation's expansion plans.
This role will include working across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including but in no way limited to: Professional Services, Facilities, Technology, and Property. As well as supporting other areas of the business where needed.
Indirect Procurement Manager Role involves:
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, at all levels, to provide insights and analytical support to cost saving programmes.
- Working on large scale strategic projects across procurement, in areas including, but not limited to: Facilities, Property, Professional Services, Technology; with the goal of implementing cost saving programmes across the wider business.
- Operating cross functionally, as part of a specialised procurement team, with wider areas of the business to ensure that procurement is supporting the most efficient business model.
- Acting in a consultative manner, to advise, influence, and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Indirect Procurement Manager Role involves
- A background in Procurement working across indirect categories, implementing successful procurement strategies.
- A track record of operating within, and leading, cross functional teams in order to deliver cost optimisation and cost saving initiatives across procurement.
- Utilising an analytical frame of mind in order to identify and act upon areas for improvement within both the procurement function and wider areas of the business.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please send your profile to Isabelle at: JobsIW@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Professional Services, Facilities, Property, Technology, HR, Marketing, West London.