Value Match are supporting a Private Sector organisation to appoint an Office 365 Manager with a pay rate of up to £545 per day. This role will be part of the expanding Project Team which enables the delivery of the next generation of Tactical Communication and Information Systems.
This role is based in Bristol and the successful candidate must have active Security Clearance.
The O365 Manager is responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint administration, providing end-user support, training, maintenance, and governance. They will also control the SharePoint sites, subsites, libraries, and content. This role will involve the design and maintenance of a more user-friendly SharePoint structure while optimising the use of O365 to move to a more secure interface. The successful candidate will uphold the security, availability, performance, and structure of the online environment to support not only the team but the P3M lead with the development and management of the Configuration and Change Management Strategies.
The O365 Manager will also maintain the existing calendar and reporting system.
Candidates must have:
- Practical knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint, including the ability to train other users.
- Stakeholder collaboration and management experience
- A pro-active, hands-on approach,
- Strong communication and negation skills,
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- A Value focused approach.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert would be desirable.