Global Procurement Category Manager - Logistics
Procurement Category Manager - Warehousing & Transport Logistics - Global Consultancy Major - £80k + Car & Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package - REMOTE
Globally recognised consultancy brand is looking for a highly ambitious and driven procurement expert to join their award winning procurement team as a Senior Procurement Manager looking after the EMEA spend for Warehousing and all modes of Transport.
With the role have a progression plan over 12 months will see the successful candidate progressing rapidly into senior management, with complete autonomy over the Logistics Spend, running the team. You will also have exposure to all the EMEA clients and global exposure to the internal teams across the seas.
Procurement Manager - Warehousing & Logistics:
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies and industries
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, leveraging and Agile approach to drive efficiency in execution
- Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with Logistics & Supply Chain Practice advisors to develop content that enables knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Lead Category Strategy development for specified clients to identify project opportunities that achieve client goals and mature their procurement function
To be successful as a Procurement Category Manager for Logistic they will want to see:
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to Road Freight, Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Warehousing, Small Parcel, and 3/4PL services.
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal and client stakeholders
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Warehousing, Warehouse Automation, Nottingham, Midlands, East Midlands,