IT Contracts Lead - FTSE250 Professional Services Firm
Role: IT Contracts Lead - Procurement
Firm: FTSE250 Professional Services Firm
Location: London - Hybrid working
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A global FTSE250 Professional Services firm, who operate on a global scale with offices in every corner of the globe are seek an IT Contracts Lead to join their centralised procurement function in London. They are a best-in-class procurement function, winning multiple awards over the past 5 years.
This role runs in line with their new transformation strategy across their IT globally. With this, they need a strategic, motivated IT procurement professional to join the team. This firm understand the meaning of valuing their employees; they offer flexible working, inclusive culture, travel expenses covered, company holidays, tailored career progression routes, free refreshments daily within the office.
- Report directly into the Global IT Contracts Lead
- Work with Tier 1 IT procurement suppliers - supporting on the delivery of departmental KPI's and objectives.
- Overseeing and drafting terms and conditions of all contracts.
- Manage all post-contract commercial matters including negotiation/agreeing compensation events whilst supporting the development of supplier/contractor relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the wider procurement team to ensure the best approach is taken for IT sourcing.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please apply via directly or send an updated CV through to JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, infrastructure, telecommunications, contracts manager, procurement contracts lead, supplier management, stakeholder management, sourcing, strategic sourcing, CIPS, MCIPS, professional services, FTSE250, IT transformation.