Value Match are supporting an Eco-Friendly packaging company based in Burton Latimer to hire a Buyer on a permanent basis for their Procurement team. This position has a salary of up to £28,000 per annum and offers a hybrid working solution with 3 days in the office, and 2 days at home.
The Buyer will be responsible for new product development as tasked within category business plan, overseeing product supply and quality levels, and building strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in a fast paced, multi-site / multi-pick, trading environment.
- Ideally C.I.P.S. qualified or equivalent or working towards
- Good knowledge and understanding of Purchasing principles and disciplines.
- Financially and numerically astute and aware.
- Evidence of working closely and effectively with other functions especially Supply Chain, Quality, Sales, and Customers.
- Customer focussed, experienced at presenting to influence
- Good relationship builder – respected by suppliers, peers, and senior managers alike, able to balance the requirements of different stakeholders.
- Highly organised and results driven, able to work at pace.
- Assertive style, enthusiasm, and passion for the job.
- Team player.
- Good planning skills, market awareness and the ability to spot and take advantage of cultural and seasonal trends.
- Open to new ideas and able to bring new ideas to the business.
If you would like to know more about this role, please apply below and one of our dedicated members of the team will contact you to discuss further.