JCB Group Purchasing are looking for a Buyer to join the team
JCB is growing. With our Hydrogen and E-Tech electric machines, we are meeting the need for greater sustainability and energy efficiency in a changing market—and our order books are at record levels.
Right now, we are looking for new Buyers to help us meet increased demand.
Rewards and benefits
Working with a global leader means your hard work is rewarded with more than just a great salary. Join us and you’ll get:
- 33 days’ holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Dental Care Scheme
- Access to our Healthy Living Centre
As a category buyer you’ll be at the business end of what we do in a highly visible role. Your focus will be:
- Negotiating with suppliers globally and ensuring we are always their top priority
- Communicating with operational teams and managing escalations from Material, Quality, and New Product teams
- Wielding your influence to keep the purchasing department top-of-mind with key stakeholders.
Purchasing is a place for outgoing people who are excited by the idea of meeting suppliers (sometimes travelling abroad) to negotiate high value deals. We’re looking for behaviours like:
- Relationship building skills
We are hugely invested in developing talent so—even if you do not have significant experience in a similar procurement role—if you’re the right fit for Purchasing, our internal training programmes can give you the skills you need to thrive in a career with us.
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.