Procurement Category Manager - Flagship Construction Project
Procurement Category Manager - HR & Professional Services - £multitrillion Construction Project - Saudi Arabia - 12 month FTC - Riyadh - 30-40k SAR + package
Globally renowned Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy firm, working on major flagship projects across the globe have landed a brand new client in the MENA region. This project is a £multitrillion construction project to renew a heritage site, modernizing it into a huge tourist attraction village and is a huge aspect of the 2030 vision of Saudi Arabia.
They are seeking highly proficient procurement professionals with experience in the indirect spend to join the rapidly expanding team and drive the procurement strategies across a vast range of sub categories with HR and Professional Services. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced professional to massively advance their skills and take it global, working on world renowned innovative procurement projects and be part of the 2030 vision.
This Professional Services Procurement Category Manager role will involve:
- Liaising regularly with board-level stakeholders and key clients, advising both on innovative sourcing strategies that will drive best-practice procurement
- Drawing on your experience of procuring contingent labour in order to support and advise senior management through large-scale recruitment processes
- Handling varied multi-million-pound projects and generating significant savings
- Not only driving forwards within your own career, but also mentoring and developing a junior procurement professional
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process from ITT to supplier selection, negotiation and contract placement
If this sounds of interest to you please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com