Consultant - Boutique Consulting firm - Procurement & Supply Chain - £40-53K - London.
Location: London - Home-based Contracts
Contact: Tom - jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
- This boutique procurement and supply chain consultancy firm is looking to bring on a driven and enthusiastic procurement consultant to join their high performing workforce.
- This outstanding organisation has achieved multiple awards including being placed 15th in the top UK consultancies to work for.
- As well as working alongside a team of excellent consultants at all levels, you will be required to assist clients in building the foundations to create sustainable long-term growth through cost transformation strategies.
- The client provides tailored development plans that will provide you will opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Being a boutique organisation - consisting of 100 employees, means that you will develop strong personal relationships which in turn will increase your visibility throughout the organisation.
Procurement Category Specialist role outline:
- Sustain strong team relationships: The company maintains that success is through the heart of the team. You will be required to use great people and team-player skills to work effectively in a high-performing consulting environment.
- Take ownership and use initiative to adhere to the company's high standards: Whilst supporting and working alongside the Senior Consultants, use procurement specialist practices across a range of divisions including manufacturing, automotive and, aerospace and defence. You will be expected to make recommendations and manage project plans through a means of critical path activities to deliver projects in the most efficient way.
- Use flexibility and mobility in your working to travel to clients: Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely flexible to travel to clients. You will be expected to plan and attend workshops to capture the clients' requirements.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of career experience within consulting in a procurement environment.
- Strong Degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science, or economics related discipline.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement Consultant, procurement, category procurement, Procurement consultant, consultancy, consulting, category management, UK firm, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, defence, telecoms, technology, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, West London, Oxford, Slough.