Procurement Commercial Operations Specialist
PROCUREMENT COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Commercial Operations Specialist - Multinational Firm - Global FMCG - £50-55k - West London.
- This market-leading company with a reputation for being one of the world's leading confectionary manufacturers, is looking to bring on a charismatic and driven Commercial Operations Specialist to join their industry-leading procurement practice.
- This organisation dates to the early 20th century and has grown to be a significant player in the confectionary industry.
- Working alongside a team of word-class procurement specialists will help you build strong personal relationships which in turn will increase your visibility from a company and global standpoint.
With a turnover reaching over $37 billion, the client is well-known for creating a consistently well-produced product that leaves its consumers wanting more. You will contribute significantly to the manufacturing process by implementing effective strategic sourcing and ensuring a continuous supply of raw materials into the clients' European factories. The success of the global firm contributes to the outstanding systems installed behind the firm's internal stakeholder management structure. Your leadership and input towards the stakeholders will be nothing but valued and recognised by the main figureheads of the organisation, which in turn will support your career progression.
Commercial Operations Specialist role outline:
- Operate day-to-day commercial operations for specified raw materials' categories whilst leading the performance management of the suppliers.
- Maintain an effective practice of ensuring the correct management of quantities of raw materials to the required factories.
- Sustain strong stakeholder relationships in a collaborative manner to distinguish continuous cost and performance improvement schemes.
- Consistently provide chances for internal development by issuing learning opportunities to strategic sourcing managers and timely data on volumes.
- Clear evidence of previous supplier performance management in procurement-related roles.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Clear track record of stakeholder management with a clear focus on strategy implementation and leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Commercial operations, procurement, category procurement, Procurement specialist, category management, multinational firm, global firm, market leading, industry leading, Global FMCG, FMCG, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, Oxford, Slough.