Head of Procurement - Global Luxury Brand
Global Head of Procurement - Prestigious Luxury Brand - London / WFH - £90-100k + Competitive package
My client has been telling their story through luxury products for over a decade, building a global presence as an admired and respected floral designer setting high standards of elegance and style. With creative studios in London, New York, Beverly Hills and Seoul they provide stunning bouquets for clients such as Vanity Fair, Wimbledon, and Global Theatre Awards along with hundreds of stunning and prolific events.
They are currently going through a huge expansion as the business continues to take on new projects and they are now seeking an experienced Head of Procurement to join their team and manage their £multimillion procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative, creative and dynamic environment which a huge emphasis of relationship building.
The business currently works with a number wholesale and retail partners and they are looking for the Head of Procurement to centralise these buying processes ensuring synergies across the UK offices to simplify their bulk ordering process. You will be working closely with florists and top designers to accommodate for the demands of clients and respond proactively to changing seasons and trends.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Procurement:
- Review the sourcing strategy currently in place, developing and changing strategic processes across the UK offices to create a synergy between the business units.
- Analyse buying habits to determine recurring purchases and manage stock levels accordingly to assess shortages;
- Work hand in hand with florists, suppliers and business unit managers to adapt to the change in trend and demand
- Manage a £multimillion procurement function, taking total ownership of the team and management of progression
- Experience in a fast paced, retail environment
- Previous experience in a Senior Procurement/ Head of Procurement role
- Previous experience working across UK and EU markets with a particular focus on the retail and FMCG industries
- Previous experience working with a luxury brand
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Skills: Head of Procurement, Category Management, Florist, Luxury Brand, London, Global, Netherlands, Strategic, Transformation, Implementation, Indirect, Direct, WFH, FMCG, Retail, FTSE100, Industry, Director of Procurement, Director, Investment, Banking, Finance, Asset Management