Global Category Manager - Clinical Development - Remote
Global Category Manager - Clinical Development - Global Pharmaceutical Giant - £75k - £85k + Car & Bonus - Remote
To apply: Please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global pharmaceutical firm renowned with its innovation in the animal and human healthcare solutions is seeking an experienced clinical development procurement expert to join their global team in this business-critical role.
Despite having over 50,000 employees globally this company is a family run business that ensure a collaborative and inclusive culture that ensures staff feel valued and engaged.
As a Global Category Manager - Clinical Development, you will:
- Be responsible for the Global Sourcing of clinical development, working across the end-to-end procurement process to develop and imbed procurement strategy
- Act as the global supplier manager for our core providers and ensure by the application of a stringent governance set up so that best practices and compliance with the industry norms are achieved
- Lead cross-functional teams that implement innovative ways of working which will bring the organisation to the next level on various dimensions such as speed, cost & value generation, new technologies, optimisation of buying channels, etc
- Master's degree preferred or equivalent professional training such as bachelor's degree with several years of experience in procuring services/goods for a pharmaceutical company, ideally in global category management
- Sound knowledge of applicable market intelligence and sourcing experience in the respective category area of clinical development are of advantage
- Understanding of demand management, market and supplier analysis, compliance management, due diligence, risk management, innovation, supplier management, contract manage
Keywords: Procurement, Category Management, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Contract Management, Clinical Development, Animal Health