SENIOR PROCURMENT CONSULTANT
SENIOR PROCURMENT CONSULTANT
Consultant - Global Firm - Procurement & Supply Chain - £60-80K - London.
Role: Senior Procurement Consultant
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
To Apply please contact Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global professional services firm is looking to bring on a driven and enthusiastic procurement professional with experience in any industry. This highly recognised organisation has gone through an unprecedented amount of growth and is paving the foundations for a more established and widely recognised procurement function within the core of the business.
They are looking for a procurement professional that can contribute to the innovative culture that ensures your involvement is valued, recognised and central to decision making. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation as a procurement consultant - centred around self-development as opposed to a pure cost focus.
As a Procurement Consultant - you will:
- Sustain strong team relationships:
- The company maintains that success is through the heart of the team. You will be required to use great people and team-player skills to work effectively in a high-performing consulting environment.
- Take ownership and use initiative to adhere to the company's high standards:
- Whilst supporting and working alongside the Senior Consultants, use procurement specialist practices across a range of divisions to maintain the firm's outstanding performance.
- Use flexibility and mobility in your working to travel to clients:
- Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely flexible to travel to clients. You will be expected to plan and attend workshops to capture the clients' requirements.
- Develop strong relationships:
- Being a global organisation - working alongside multinational clients, means that you will develop strong stakeholder relationships which in turn will increase your visibility throughout the organisation.
- Take part in consistent training programs:
- The client provides tailored development plans that will provide you will opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- 3 years + industry experience in a consultancy position.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of career experience within consulting in a procurement environment.
- Strong Degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science, or economics related discipline.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement consultant, senior consultant, procurement, category procurement, Procurement consultant, consultancy, consulting, category management, UK firm, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, defence, telecoms, technology, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, West London, Oxford, Slough.