SENIOR GLOBAL CATEGORY MANAGER - HR
SENIOR GLOBAL CATEGORY MANAGER
Category Specialist - Global Law Firm - £75-80K - Indirect Procurement - Flexible Working - Greenfield team - HR Category - London.
Role: Senior Global Category Manager - HR
Location: London - Hybrid working with 2 days a week in office
Contact: Tom - jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Do you want to work for a widely-recognised multinational firm - specialising in HR and professional services?
If yes, have a look at the "Company Offering" …
This global firm is looking to bring on a driven and enthusiastic Procurement Category Specialist with a proven track record of HR procurement experience. This exceptional organisation has gone through an unprecedented amount of growth and is paving the foundations for a more established and widely recognised procurement function within the core of the business. Additional details…
- This organisation thrives on implementing best practices to clients in its core sectors involving, insurance, transport, energy, infrastructure, trade and commodities.
- Working alongside a team of inspired procurement specialists will help you build strong personal relationships which in turn will increase your visibility from a company and global standpoint.
- You will contribute significantly to the success of the company by growing the reputation of the greenfield division. There will be a lot of opportunity to put your mark on implemented strategies.
- By having an active position in the procurement team, you are bound to greater opportunities in the organisation through means of career progression and greater recognition by the senior figureheads of the company.
Procurement Category Specialist role outline:
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships: Be proactive in engaging with the various stakeholders whilst remaining collaborative to those in your team to distinguish continuous cost and performance improvement schemes.
- Lead and take ownership of the associated category projects: Use procurement specialist practices to manage projects as well as monitoring the performance management of the suppliers.
- Report and keep track of supply market analysis: Provide a though communication system to enable supplier analysis and conduct negotiations for contract agreements.
- Clear evidence of previous experience in HR and professional services category roles - showing evidence of considerable self-development through your procurement career.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and fast paced environment.
- Clear track record of stakeholder management with a clear focus on strategy implementation and risk mitigation.
- CIPS qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: senior procurement category manager, senior category manager, procurement, category procurement, Procurement specialist, category management, HR category, HR, multinational firm, global law firm, Global firm, market leading, industry leading, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, West London, Oxford, Slough.