Global Procurement Manager HR & Professional Services
Global Procurement Manager - Greenfield Transforming function - London + home working - £75-85k + package
This global firm, renowned as an industry leader within the professional service markets, is looking to as part of a global transformation, bring onboard a determined and cutting edge global procurement manager to lead across their HR and professional services spend.
This is a greenfield team 2 years into their journey, with an exciting plan to develop and build a centralised strategic team over the next few years. In this role, you will be the key focal point in building and implementing category strategy globally, act as the face of the procurement team working along side their experienced 'head of' in developing the overarching reputation of the procurement and support in the hiring of the team around you.
Making this an ideal opportunity for someone looking to step into a newly created global role, test themselves in leading the growth of a greenfield function and ultimately looking to excel their career working with an experienced Head of Procurement.
Global Procurement Manager role outline:
- Strategic Sourcing & Category Management - where you will undertake industry and market analysis, conduct supplier negotiations and support in the development and implementation of procurement strategy plans
- Guidance and strategic stakeholder engagement - leading and executing projects, influencing commercial decisions and proactively engaging with the business and service functions
- Responsible and the lead point for the firm's strategic suppliers, effectively the face of the organisation in supplier management
- Take control of your progression within the organisation with advantageous opportunities for personal and professional development
- A proven procurement background and experiences within a professional services environment, with strong understanding of HR procurement categories and strategic procurement process
- Analytically minded and able to manage full spend reviews
- Contract management experience is also vital
- Bachelor's degree education / CIPS is preferred however not essential
If you are a developing and ambitious procurement manager, looking to step in a global firm, coupled with a growing and greenfield procurement function, please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keyworks: procurement, indirect procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, procurement category management, srm, stakeholder management, greenfield procurement, cips, mcips, degree, London, law, legal, law firm, professional services