Indirect Procurement Consultant / Accelerated Progression
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Accelerated Career Progression / Best-in-Class Boutique Consultancy / Flexible Working / London / £40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus & CIPS
As one of the fasted growing consultancies on the market, this global leading organisation seeks an ambitious consultant to join their best-in-class procurement team, taking advantage of the firm's excellent network and taking a big step in accelerating your career. With an array of big budget projects in the pipeline, the successful Indirect Procurement Consultant will instantly hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, offering opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities across a range of different blue-chip clients.
Indirect Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Producing procurement category strategy for a range of indirects, working alongside board level stakeholders within the organisation.
- Project manage procurement projects through to implementation and roll out.
- Effectively managing a diverse range of stakeholders from high-profile clients to developing long term relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Undertake various day-to-day procurement activities; from tender and contract management to negotiations and bid proposals
Indirect Procurement Consultant Requirements:
- Strong experience within the indirect procurement space across various categories; including but not limited to, IT procurement, Professional Services procurement and FM procurement
- Desire to succeed within a dynamic environment
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management capabilities
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: consultancy, consultant, procurement, procurement consultant, indirect, direct, senior manager, generalist, negotiation, SRM, negotiation, contract management, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, IT procurement, FM procurement, Marketing Procurement, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing