Global Sourcing Specialist
Global Sourcing Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Major - Competitive salary + Strong Benefits Package - Central London
Following the creation of an innovative new business unit, market-leading pharmaceutical major seeks an ambitious sourcing specialist to support the organisation as they continue their growth. Gaining exposure to a wide range of commodities, the successful individual will utilise strong analytical skills & market-knowledge to support project teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base. Operating in a cross-functional environment, strong communication & engagement skills will be essential as you work alongside the senior leadership team.
Global Sourcing Analyst role profile:-
- Support sourcing strategy development and deal execution across multiple pharmaceutical commodities
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive and develop a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more please apply directly through this page or send a copy of your CV directly to Devan at email@example.com
Key Skills: procurement. strategic sourcing, sourcing, sourcing associate, sourcing specialist, global sourcing specialist, global procurement specialist, buyer, pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical buyer, direct procurement, London, Flexible Working