Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability / Globally Renowned
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability / Globally Renowned FMCG Organisation / Best-in-Class Supply Chain / London / Flexible Working / £85,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
This newly created role is sitting within a best-in-class Supply Chain for a globally renowned FMCG organization. With multi-billion pound revenue there's an abundance of resources to support and enhance individual performance as well as overall company growth and leveraging future capabilities.
Whilst sustainability becomes an increasing matter of importance, this organization has a sustainability programme in place, however, they are seeking an individual who can accelerate to the next level. You will have the autonomy to drive sustainable decisions across the overall supply chain as well as advise various procurement categories on the best approach to sustainable procurement.
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability responsibilities…
- Develop, deliver and maintain a leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy across the overall Supply Chain and procurement processes
- Ensure provision of appropriate governance in order to measure and report on ESG initiatives, including but not limited to, Environmental targets, Diversity & Inclusion as well as CSR sourcing
- Continuous engagement with all relevant teams to help shape the ESG approach and enable it to become standardized across the Supply Chain and end-to-end procurement function through upskilling the procurement team and supplier base
- Manage a range of projects within the ESG supply chain space through understanding business needs/objectives facilitated through excellent stakeholder relationship management
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability requirements…
- Passion for/experience within Supply Chain sustainability & ESG delivery
- Excellent skills surrounding leadership, communication and stakeholder relationship management
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: supply chain, procurement, sustainable, sustainability, ESG, strategic sourcing, stakeholder relationship management, Environmental, Social, Governance, project management, procurement project management, CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, Modern Slavery, Social Mobility, procurement manager, head of procurement, head of supply chain