Procurement Manager - Indirects - Global Ftse 100
Procurement Manager - Professional Services & HR - Global FTSE 100 - £45,000 - £60,000 + Car + Bonus + Shares & Excellent Benefits - Mostly Remote Working with a Surrey HQ
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Blue chip FMCG firm seeks an up-and-coming indirect sourcing expert to join its world-class procurement function.
Reporting into the Global Category Director, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a world-class procurement function amongst an excellent award-winning team. You will gain unrivalled exposure to senior leadership and excellent training/development routes that are perfectly suited to an ambitious and talented young procurement professional
Procurement Manager - Professional Services & HR role profile: -
- Build strong relationships and be a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Manage Professional Services sub-categories such as Employee Benefits, Learning & Development, Financial Services, Travel & Fleet
Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Category Manager etc. within blue-chip organisations
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to manage top-down within a global matrix organisation
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic sourcing experience
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Professional Services, Employee Benefits, Fleet, Travel, Learning & Development, Employee Benefits procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms, Indirect