Indirect Procurement Consultant- Entry to Senior Level
Indirect Procurement Consultant- Entry to Senior Level Hiring All - at an award Winning Consultancy
Hybrid Working + opportunity for travel- £40,000- 50,000- DOE + Bonus + Rapid Progression Opportunities
Prestigious Central London HQ
A unmissable opportunity to work for a best-in class organisation of whom currently exhibits significant yearly growth, with the chance to influence and take management responsibilities implicating direct responsibilities on a variety of procurement transformation projects.
This leading award winning procurement and transformation consultancy help businesses to alleviate costs and manage risk. Due to the organization's rapid growth and multi-billion pound revenue, this role offers the successful candidate unlimited scope for progression and growth whilst working in a culturally exciting working environment promoting a good work life balance.
You would join a centralized procurement function with a strong pre-existing infrastructure, existing with significant potential to grow even larger.
The company itself has a good global presence with offices and branches across the world, and are looking for people to grow rapidly within the procurement function.
The successful indirect procurement analyst will have access to a flexible hybrid working structure, with its head offices based in a prestigious central London location. The opportunities for progression are extensive, with a quarterly individual employee based review to promote progression and praise success within a rapidly moving business.
As an Indirect Procurement Consultant you will
- Gain exposure to various Indirect categories. You will become a subject matter expert and or generalist- You will also have exposure to Direct Procurement Projects- inclusive but not limited to Professional Services, Marketing, FM and IT
- Have direct influence on the procurement function to turn it into a best-in class operation whilst having interaction with C-Level stakeholders
- Management with a exclusive network of blue-chip clients across multiple different industries
- Drive Procurement strategy and transformation across the end-to end procurement function
Indirect Procurement Consultant Requirements
- Executes previous experience in Procurement is highly desirable- 1-2 years in Procurement will suffice for entry level
- Demonstratable success within the indirect procurement space, existing as a generalist across multiple categories or a subject matter expert within a particular category
- Data analytical understanding is beneficial but not essential
- A strong academic background is beneficial but not essential
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsSY@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, generalist, specialist, procurement consultant, managing consultant, senior procurement consultant, IT procurement, software, hardware, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, business development, purchasing, buyer, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, career progression, London