Tech Outsourcing & Offshoring Procurement Consultant
Role: Technology Outsourcing & Offshoring Procurement Consultant
Firm: Global Consultancy
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 + Package
Location: London / Hybrid Working
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This Global Consultancy are looking for an expert Technology Outsourcing Consultant to join the team in London. With trading locations across the globe, they are a giant, and are continuously growing the strongest of procurement teams.
Why this organisation? This professional services firm have outstanding offices/facilities across the globe in the heart of the most popular cities. Flexibility to work from home/ flexible working hours. Company holidays. Pension plans to suit you. Professional education programs. Open and honest culture.
- Work with and consult business partners on all matters relating to the sourcing of O&O services. Develop and execute procurement strategies within complex, high speed and highly visible categories.
- Lead tender initiatives and contract negotiations as a project lead.
- Building and maintain solid relationships with internal and external business partners, as well as vendors.
- Work within a cross-functional team, while coordinating commercial, operational and legal aspects.
- Support key stakeholders on the sourcing lifecycle.
- Solid experience with full end to end outsourcing - complex deal structuring and contracting of extensive frameworks and work / project SoWs.
- Structuring a strategic outsource in terms of conducting opportunity assessment, planning and stakeholder management / influencing.
- Industry presence / expertise in market knowledge of outsourcing. This includes the laws and regulations that govern the outsourcing sector.
- University degree / CIPS / MCIPS desirable.
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity then please reach out to Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: IT Outsourcing Procurement, BPO, Outsourcing, Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, professional services, SoWs, procurement framework, procurement law, contract negotiation, stakeholder management, FTSE250, IT sourcing, London, hybrid working, City Of London, Offshore procurement, onshore procurement.