Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Best-in-Class
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / Best-in-Class Boutique Consultancy / London / Flexible Working / £70,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
This rapidly accelerating boutique consultancy has experienced a surge in PE investment due to recent impressive success and is therefore looking to grow its best-in-class team. You will be working with a range of FTSE250 organizations covering a variety of industries, from financial services to technology.
This consultancy operates across various projects from long term transformational procurement to shorter term implementation engagements thus enabling each day to be different from the next. Despite having the financial resources to compete against the big4, this company provides a unique culture whereby each individual is a valued member of the team.
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Develop and successfully implement suitable procurement strategies surrounding transformation of established procurement functions versus the setting up of procurement processes within greenfield environments
- Effectively manage a range of indirect procurement projects in relation to various categories, from IT procurement to Professional Services procurement
- Undertake excellent stakeholder relationship management with C-suit stakeholders from blue-chip organisations to facilitate effective client delivery as well as leading teams of internal colleagues to support project execution
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Demonstratable success within the indirect procurement space either generalist across a range of categories or specialised in a particular category
- Past consultancy and/or transformational procurement experience would be beneficial
- Strong skills surrounding strategic procurement, stakeholder relationship management and communication
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: indirect procurement, generalist, specialist, procurement consultant, procurement managing consultant, senior procurement consultant, IT procurement, FM procurement, Professional Services procurement, business development, purchasing, buyer, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, career progression