Global IT Procurement Manager
Global IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Organisation - London - £65,000- £75,000 + Package
Multinational, market-leading organisation is seeking an IT Procurement specialist to join their rapidly expanding procurement function. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on fast-paced, business-critical projects and negotiate contracts valued in the tens of £millions. If successful, you would be joining a household name in the professional services world who are true advocates of both Diversity and Sustainability.
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will: -
- Lead the design and delivery of the end-to-end procurement process across numerous business-critical projects with a primary focus on IT Procurement Categories, including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Infrastructure and Networks
- Be responsible for Amending, Negotiating and Implementing key contracts with a combination of local and global suppliers, interacting with senior level stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience across categories outside of IT Procurement, including but not limited to HR, Marketing and FM procurement, as well as to gain exposure to a truly global remit
- Be able to contribute to the wider business outside of procurement, driving sustainability, innovation and change by challenging both senior stakeholders and current processes
Global IT Procurement Manager, required background: -
- End to end procurement experience across IT Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Infrastructure and Networks
- Strong contract management skills, having had exposure to amending supplier contracts and identifying risk to the business
- Exposure to a large, multinational environment is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
If you are an IT Procurement specialist with experience in Contract Management and you are looking for a new challenge or a step up into a World-Class Organisation, then this is the perfect next step for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, Infrastructure procurement, Networks procurement, Indirect generalist, London