IT Category Manager - FTSE 250 Private Equity Firm
IT Category Manager - FTSE 250 Private Equity Firm - London / Remote Working - £75,000 - £85,000 + Package - Senior Level Expose - Tailored Career Progression Routes.
This FTSE 250 private equity firms are looking to add a passionate IT Category Manager to the team. The role will have a strong focus on transformation as they look to adapt the way they use technology across the business globally, from software, hardware, telco, networks and more. You will report directly into the Senior IT Procurement Manager and work closely with them, interacting with top, senior stakeholders within the business among day to day procurement activities.
The business recognizes the changes in working style trends over the past few years, so offer remote working as well as a central London office to use at your pleasure when and needed. On top of this, they understand the importance of peoples careers and progressing upwards, therefore, set out tailored career development plans to ensure you are following everything step by step to reach your goals.
- Assist, lead, co-ordinate and deliver a wide range of procurement programs across a range of IT for the company from software throughout to networks.
- Develop and manage a wide range of business wide IT contracts that provide the best value for money.
- Provide professional procurement advice, alongside your manage to senior managers and stakeholders, e.g. from initial sourcing strategy through to the development and drafting of technical specifications, competitive tendering, supplier evaluation and selection, and contract management and monitoring.
- Deliver cost reductions through the implementation of modern and professional strategic purchasing techniques ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
Experience Required / Desired:
- Background within indirect procurement categories - preferably the majority within the IT category.
- Previous category management experience - full end to end procurement knowledge and a proven success track record in stakeholder management.
- Motivated individual, with a willingness to learn.
- Track record working in successful teams.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please reach out to Tabitha via email; jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk - additionally, apply directly into the role.
Key words: procurement, category manager, technology category manager, IT procurement, software, hardware, infrastructure, telco, professional services, FTSE 250, London, remote working, sourcing specialist, stakeholder managed, CIPS, MCIPS.