Indirect Public Procurement Consultant
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant / FTSE 250 Consultancy Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Home Based Contract / £40,000 - £70,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This highly reputable multi-billion pound revenue consultancy is winning an abundance of business and is therefore in the process of growing its procurement consultancy team. As a Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant you will be responsible for leading strategic procurement change and transformation across a wide range of blue-chip clients that cover a variety of industries.
The influx of procurement projects enables great diversity in terms of the procurement categories you are able to cover. Whether you're a generalist covering a wide range of indirect procurement categories or an expert within a particular category, your procurement expertise will be leveraged and developed with excellent pathways for future progression.
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Drive fresh and creative procurement strategy and transformation across the end to end procurement function within both greenfield and established procurement functions
- Liaise with a variety of blue-chip high-profile clients through excellent stakeholder relationship management to create effective working relationships that facilitate project delivery
- Lead negotiations across the end to end contract management process to increase value added
- Continuously develop your procurement expertise, whether generalist or specialised, to support various procurement engagements and knowledge sharing
Senior Indirect Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success within the indirect procurement space across various categories, including but not limited to, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, Professional Services procurement and/or FM procurement
- Strong stakeholder management abilities; past client-facing/consultancy experience would be beneficial but not essential
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, purchasing, procurement consultant, indirect procurement consultant, boutique procurement consultancy, career development, training, HR procurement, Marketing procurement, FM procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, Professional Services procurement, Utilities procurement, generalist, specialist, procurement transformation