Procurement Category Manager (IT)
PROCUREMENT - IT CATEGORY MANAGER - GLOBAL TOP 10 RANKED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION - £45,000 - £60,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (LONDON)
To apply please contact Jacob at JobsJL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This world class educational institution is searching for an innovative Category Manager specialising in IT to join the procurement function within their finance department. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement you will be the sole leader and manager of all purchasing for equipment, software, products, maintenance & support as well as undertaking other general operational duties as required.
You will be given the full autonomy to lead and coordinate the delivery of a wide range of procurement programmes across the category of IT including the provision of hardware, software, maintenance, and support on a business wide basis (> £17 million). Using your expertise and industry knowledge you will advise and consult directly with senior managers and departments throughout the procurement process. In addition, you will be empowered to further your own personal growth - undertaking relevant professional training to keep informed of current issues, policies, procedures, and legislation. Together with likeminded employees you will enjoy a fulfilling career in a people first environment where challenge and development are a daily part of life.
What can they offer?
- A modern employment approach based around people, independence, capability, relationships, and partnerships. They put people, values, and interaction above everything.
- A learning and development approach that gives you access to formal training, mentoring, and encouragement to take your development in the direction that best suits you.
- Recognition of success and active progression using an annual promotion process.
- A workplace who champion values in inclusion, environmental sustainability, and diversity objectives within their workflow.
- Formal degree education (BSc/MBA/MSc) and relevant industry experience.
- Fully registered Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS).
- Specialist knowledge of Procurement practises including sourcing, contract management, procurement law, cost/price management, supplier management, e-commerce.
- You will have a highly developed analytical and problem-solving skillset that can be used in a variety of complex business situations.
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to manage top-down within a global matrix organisation.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make an active change and grow your career by working within a Global Top 10 Ranked Educational Institution. Together with an actively diverse and inclusive workforce you will be able to positively impact your career.
To find out more and apply to this amazing opportunity please send your CV to Jacob at JobsJL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Keywords: procurement, IT, finance, category, category manager, purchasing, software, support, hardware, software, London, negotiation, problem solving, sourcing, specialist, e-commerce, management, innovation, degree, MCIPS, contracts.