Junior Marketing Category Manager - FMCG Firm
Role: Junior Marketing Category Manager
Firm: European Leading FMCG Firm
Location: London / Remote Working
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This European leading FMCG firm are looking to add a Junior Marketing Category Manager to their lead. You would report directly into the EMEA Marketing Category lead and work closely on relevant projects with the Head of Procurement. This is a strategic position managing a fragment of the marketing spend, driving the business strategy forward.
Key role responsibilities:
- Identifying alternative agencies; aggregators and other online and digital vendors to join alliances.
- Work with the category lead on long-term strategy - taking into consideration a targeted 5% savings against category spend.
- Assist on sourcing processes.
- Work to maintain and build good relationships with senior stakeholders within the business.
Key skills & qualifications required:
- Minimum three years' experience within the marketing category (ideally including digital media, creative agencies, Martech, content, affiliates and partnerships, customer services, market research).
- Ability to understand the marketing language, business goals, and category strategy.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Self-motivated individual and willingness to work within a team.
- Industry experience within the public or private sector.
If you would like to hear more about this role and you think you could be a good fit for it, then please send an updated CV to JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk and Tabitha will be in touch.
Key words: procurement, supply chain, logistics, marketing procurement, junior category manager, procurement manager, marketing agencies, digital media, FMCG, food and beverage, CIPS, MCIPS, London, remote, remote jobs, sourcing, strategy, strategic sourcing, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Bedford, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle, Yorkshire.