Procurement SME - Business Intelligence
Global Consultancy Major - Senior Procurement Manager (Business Intelligence) - London/remote - £95,000 + £6k Car 12% bonus, Pension, Private Medical
Globally recognized household brand and part of the BIG 4 Consultancies is going through a huge period of growth, with new clients being won and a change in internal strategic approach they are paving the way for Senior Procurement Managers to join newly formulated positions whilst also having a game plan for their future progression.
They are currently seeking a highly experienced procurement professional with previous exposure to large and complex projects to join their Professional Services team and lead on the Business Intelligence category. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with credit data suppliers such as Equifax, TransUnion and Call Credit, As well as experience with Market Data Suppliers such as Fitch, Moody's and Bloomberg.
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Indirect Procurement as well as the CPO and will be taking on the daily challenges of procuring and negotiating solutions and contracts with the aforementioned suppliers. This position will have a team around it however you will not be directly managing anyone, it is a very autonomous role and they will need someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
This role would work across clients and will focus on strategic sourcing and complex negotiation activity across CPS Projects including but not limited to:
- Business Intelligence
- Experience of complex negotiations and experience in Credit data, AML, Fraud, decisioning systems and/or with Global Technology Vendors a MUST
- Experience of other CPS Categories (CWF, Recruitment, Consultancy) (Nice to Have)
- Develop and implement complex & client specific strategic sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Develop and maintain category-specific knowledge assets and market intelligence that capture expertise / best practices
- Infuse market insights into the sourcing process on projects within categories of expertise
- In collaboration with Sourcing Project Management and/or Procurement Practice Advisory, engage with customers' senior management team members to provide perspective on current market trends to inform client strategic decisions/sourcing initiatives in line with business goals and objectives
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com and I will discuss the role in further detail.
Key Skills: SRM, Supplier relationship Management, Market Data, Business Intelligence, Vendor Management, Sourcing, Negotiations, contract, contract management, Credit Data, Professional Services, Indirect, Finance, Banking, Asset Management, London, Remote, Global, Consultancy, Consultant, BPO, Business Process Outsourcing, Outsourcing