Senior Category Manager - £65,000 - £75,000
Senior Category Manager - £65,000 - £75,000 - Reading/Berkshire
Competitive and compelling opportunity within the Utilities industry for an experienced procurement manager. Within this is the prospect of joining a well-established and strategic team who prioritise commercial growth and are working towards promoting sustainability within the procurement industry. Having gone through a recent transformation in the aim of enhancing their procurement processes, they are now looking for a like-minded, innovative, and dynamic individual who is comfortable working across a scope of procurement categories. This role encompasses a wide breadth of projects over both direct and indirect procurement and would suit a generalist who flourishes whilst working in an adaptable environment or a specialist who wishes to broaden their sphere of expertise within procurement. This opportunity offers an impressive package of between £65,000-£75,000, a 15% annual bonus, car allowance, and private healthcare.
Required skills/ experience-
- Experience of strategic sourcing across a range of procurement backgrounds, will consider both direct or indirect procurement applicants
- Proven track record of effective project implementation and management, included within this the ability to perform to deadlines and work within fast paced environments.
- Effective communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers, shareholders, and with internal teams.
- Strategic and transformational insight into procurement, aiding in the innovation and progression of the business
- Working across a scope of indirect and direct procurement, including but not limited to:
- Professional Services
- Facilities Management
- Capital works
- Monitoring and verifying sourcing activity for procurement purchases are adhering to the companies procurement requirements and procedures
- Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team and building and maintaining model relationships with a varied network of suppliers
- Working constructively to implement and deliver on sustainability quotas within procurement
- Strategizing on new avenues within procurement to drive overall commercial growth
This opportunity is anticipated to be highly competitive and would welcome any applicants from a diverse range of procurement backgrounds. If you'd be interested in applying please send over a copy of your CV to Matilda at email@example.com