MARKETING PROCUREMENT MANAGER- £60,000-£65,000
MARKETING PROCUREMENT MANAGER- £60,000-£65,000 + package - Nationwide offices
An exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic and award winning procurement team in the creative and digital marketing field. This well-established multi-brand business is looking for an innovative individual with confidence in abilities of strategic sourcing, proficient management of cross-functional teams, and an impressive track record of driving strategy and commercial value within marketing procurement. This procurement team has won industry recognized awards for both team of the year and in the development of procurement specialists, thus within this role you will have a breadth of resources at your fingertips dedicated to the progression of your own personal career.
With the ability to be based in one of the many UK offices, you'll have the flexibility of hybrid and predominantly remote working. The base salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus an excellent package which includes an annual bonus of 20%.
Required skills/ experience-
- Applicable experience within a role of indirect or commercial procurement
- Proven track record in successful procurement project management, providing support in project delivery
- Expertise in effectively interacting and influencing (inclusive of: suppliers, senior stakeholders, senior management) both verbal and written.
- Efficacy in creative and fast-paced environments, adopting an inquisitive and analytical approach to tasks.
- Corroborating procurement sourcing activity and verifying this is in line with company procurement policy
- Utilizing an inquisitive approach in the comprehension of key cost drivers, thus pinpointing areas for improvement
- Ability to function as an exemplar within the procurement team and optimize on leadership qualities when working cross-functionally within the business
- Appraise and assess the cost/benefit of a variety of courses of action conducive to maximizing end-results for the business
- Deliver routine procurement work activities, such as supplier identification and evaluation, contractual arrangements, negotiating techniques, and supply chain management, inside the corporate governance framework
This attractive and competitive offer would be the perfect fit for a driven, creative, and dynamic procurement manager! If you think that's you, please apply by sending a copy of your CV to Matilda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, supplier assurance, supplier relationship management, governance, legal, legal services, stakeholder management, SRM, policy, documentation, strategy, Management, Supply Chain, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Operations, Commercial Operations, FMCG, FTSE 100, home working, remote options, Manchester, North West, Chester, Cheshire, Leeds, York, Newcastle, Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwick, Warwickshire, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hertfordshire, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, London, Central London, Remote, UK Wide