Global Associate Director - Technology
Global Associate Director - Indirect Procurement
Associate Director - Management Consultancy - Home-Based Contract - £80-110K - Large Bonus - Indirect Procurement - Inclusive Culture - Technology
Looking for people with consulting experience!
This international professional services firm is looking to bring on a hard-working and enthusiastic Associate Director with experience in either IT, Marketing, Transport, and/or Healthcare.
This organisation is now ranked as one of the biggest procurement consultancies in the UK and is paving the foundations for a more established and widely recognised procurement function within the core of the business. Renowned for their inclusive and forward-thinking culture that ensures your contribution is valued, recognised and central to decision making, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation in a procurement consultant position centred around self-development, excellence, and professionalism. Selling Points…
- The firm provides development plans that will provide you with opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Home-Based Contract:
- Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely able to manage their day from the comfort of their home. The only expectation is you are required to travel to clients when necessary.
- Inclusive Culture:
- Every employee contributes and adds their uniqueness to the culture of the organisation. It is a supportive environment where everyone from entry to director level is wanting you to succeed.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- Experience in a consultancy position.
- Evidence of industry experience in either IT, Marketing, Transport, and/or Health.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of career experience within consulting in a procurement environment.
- Strong Degree level qualification or equivalent.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: global associate director, associate director, principal consultant, managing consultant, procurement consultant, consultant, procurement, home-based contract - home-based, hybrid working, remote working, flexible working, clients, travel, international firm, global firm, global business, international business, London, soho, IT, technology, transport, healthcare, health, marketing, UK, united kingdom, professional services