Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability / Globally Renowned
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability / Globally Renowned Professional Services Organisation / Best-in-Class Supply Chain / London / Flexible Working / £85,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
This exciting newly created position is working for a highly respected global Professional Services organizations. With multi-billion pound revenue this company has extensive resources to fuel overall growth which also provides the necessary capabilities to create a significant impact on ESG factors across its supplier network, end-to-end procurement function and overall Supply Chain.
You will be autonomously responsible for devising a fresh and effective sustainability strategy across the Supply Chain whereby you'll work in collaboration with procurement category leaders and C-suit stakeholders to implement and maintain your developed strategy over the long term.
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability responsibilities…
- Develop, deliver and maintain a leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy across the overall Supply Chain and procurement processes
- Ensure provision of appropriate governance in order to measure and report on ESG initiatives, including but not limited to, Environmental targets, Diversity & Inclusion as well as CSR sourcing
- Continuous engagement with all relevant teams to help shape the ESG approach and enable it to become standardized across the Supply Chain and end-to-end procurement function through upskilling the procurement team and supplier base
- Manage a range of projects within the ESG supply chain space through understanding business needs/objectives facilitated through excellent stakeholder relationship management
Head of Supply Chain & Sustainability requirements…
- Passion for/experience within Supply Chain sustainability & ESG delivery
- Excellent skills surrounding leadership, communication and stakeholder relationship management
- Desire to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: supply chain, procurement, sustainable, sustainability, ESG, strategic sourcing, stakeholder relationship management, Environmental, Social, Governance, project management, procurement project management, CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, Modern Slavery, Social Mobility, procurement manager, head of procurement, head of supply chain