PROCURMENT CONSULTANT - No Consulting Experience Required
PROCURMENT CONSULTANT - Entry Level - TECHNOLOGY / IT
Consultant - Boutique Consulting firm - Procurement & Supply Chain - Automotive - Telecoms - Manufacturing - Aerospace & Defence - Home-based Contracts - No Consultancy experience Required - £35-50K - London.
To Apply please contact Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Want to work for one of the best UK consultancy firms?
If yes, then go to "Company Offering"
You do not need any previous consulting experience!
This rapidly growing professional services firm is looking to bring on a driven and enthusiastic procurement professional with experience in any industry.
This UK top 15 consultancy has gone through an unprecedented amount of growth and is paving the foundations for a more established and widely recognised procurement function within the core of the business. Renowned for their family-oriented culture that ensures your contribution is valued, recognised and central to decision making, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting organisation in a procurement consultant position centred around self-development as opposed to a monetary cost focus. Your daily activities involve…
- Developing strong relationships:
Being a boutique organisation - consisting of 100 employees, means that you will develop strong personal relationships which in turn will increase your visibility throughout the organisation.
- Taking ownership and use initiative to adhere to the company's high standards:
Whilst supporting and working alongside the Senior Consultants, use procurement specialist practices across a range of divisions including manufacturing, automotive and, aerospace and defence.
- Using flexibility and mobility in your working to travel to clients:
Being on a home-based contract, consultants are completely flexible to travel to clients. You will be expected to plan and attend workshops to capture the clients' requirements.
- Taking part in consistent training programs:
The client provides tailored development plans that will provide you will opportunities to enable personal development that can accelerate your career progression.
- Clear evidence of excellent communication skills with a mindset of going beyond expectations and seeking self-development.
- Evidence of industry experience in any procurement role.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of career experience within consulting in a procurement environment.
- Strong Degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science, or economics related discipline.
If you are an ambitions and well-experienced procurement category manager wanting to work for a global organisation - combined with a creative and proactive mindset, please apply using the following domain or with a copy of your CV to Tom at jobsTEH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement Consultant, procurement, category procurement, Procurement consultant, consultancy, consulting, category management, UK firm, stakeholder management, stakeholder relationship management, stakeholder relations, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, defence, telecoms, technology, SRM, London, Reading, Brighton, Winchester, Croydon, Watford, Luton, West London, Oxford, Slough.