Senior Procurement Consultant - Marketing
Role: Senior Procurement Consultant - Marketing
Firm: German Management Consultancy Firm (UK arm)
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Location: London / Remote Contract
Contact: Tabitha - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Founded over 30 years ago, this German management consultancy firm are looking to expand their UK team at a rapid pace. This firm have dominated the European consultancy markets and are now looking to make a stamp on the UK's. With the team now established and up and running they are seeking a Senior Procurement Consultant to specialise within marketing to aid a FTSE - 100 clients transformation project.
As a Senior Consultant you will work closely with the team and a variety of clients to assist and deliver on projects. Projects will have a focus on delivering cost reductions and optimizing procurement, adding huge value to client organisations. While working closely with team, you will work independently managing a lot of your own business and client projects, taking responsibilities and initiative.
Individuals success in this application will possess:
- Hands on procurement consultancy experience
- In depth knowledge and skill within the marketing category - whether that is from a consultancy or industry perspective
- A project management skillset and a passion for complexity
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Ability to use Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to play a key role within a developing procurement consultancy arm
Perk of joining this team:
- Work on challenging projects with clients across the UK and Europe
- Line management exposure
- 100% remote based contracts
- Employee events and company retreats
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Pension, travel, medical and dental insurance
- 27+ days annual leave + bank holidays
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity then please reach out to Tabitha with an updated CV via email - JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk and she will be happy to talk you through the opportunity in more depth.
Key words: procurement, marketing procurement, consultancy, procurement consultancy, indirect procurement, marketing, consultant, senior consultant, remote contract, management consultancy, FTSE 100, project procurement, strategy, strategic sourcing, transformation procurement, cost reduction, events procurement, CIPS, MCIPS.