Procurement 3rd Party Risk Manager - Financial Services Giant
Role: EMEA Procurement 3rd Party Risk Analyst
Company: Global Financial Services Firm
Salary: £55-65k + Competitive package
My client is a globally recognized financial services firm providing clients with asset management, retail, and wealth management and other financial support. They have a global presence across 33 different countries with over 18,000 employees across the business units. They are a fantastic organization to grow and develop you career as they explore interesting fields and do challenging work that has a huge impact on lives of people around the world.
The successful candidate will be joining the global team as the EMEA Third Party Risk Analyst responsible for providing support to business stakeholders, primarily in the EMEA and the Americas, on matters relating to supplier governance for new and existing supplier relationships. In addition to this you will be collaborating to deliver projects in support of the ongoing development of the organizations' oversight of Third Party engagements across all divisions.
As the EMEA 3rd Party Risk Analyst you will be working closely with both the regional and global teams to deliver value from a wider variety of tasks, covering core BAU task functions as well as regionally aligned responsibilities and global TPR initiatives.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Being the key point of contact for regional stakeholders, providing guidance on supplier governance and assurance activities applicable to individual supplier engagements, leveraging your network of SME from other teams as needed
- Supporting the delivery of key project, collaborating in the production and maintenance of internal documentation, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement, and delivering value across a range of initiatives relating to supplier governance
- Data analysis and reporting on supplier risk and governance including data quality review and trend analysis
- Experience working in a 3rd party risk / supplier governance procurement environment
- Experience with providing stakeholders with specialist advice and monitoring its execution
- Financial services industry background
- Driven and ambitious with the ability to create a sense of credibility with stakeholders and suppliers
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills; Procurement, Supplier, SRM, 3rd party risk, governance, regulations, banking, finance, operations, analysis, data analysis, procurement, management, EMEA, Global, Asset management Banking