Indirect Procurement Contract Negotiator / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Contract Negotiator / Globally Recognizable Professional Services Organisation / London / Flexible Working / £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you seeking a best-in-class organization with an extensive global reputation to further your contract management expertise and procurement abilities? If so, this is the perfect position for you.
This best-in-class organization is seeking an Indirect Procurement Contract Negotiator to join the team due to internal promotions creating this vacancy. You will be responsible for negotiating high-profile procurement contracts within the indirect procurement space, predominantly in relation to IT procurement subcategories.
This organization provides an excellent culture whereby your individual development is prriotitised through tailored pathways for progression along with provision of CIPS sponsorship. You will have the opportunity to work alongside highly respected procurement professionals including C-Suit stakeholders.
Indirect Procurement Contract Negotiator responsibilities…
- Full ownership of high profile procurement contracts within the indirect procurement space, with a key focus on the end to end negotiation process
- Ensure risk is mitigated through effective contract negotiation and full contract management with limited support from legal
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders, from internal colleagues to external suppliers, to facilitate maximum value derived from contract negotiations
- Support end to end procurement activities, including strategic sourcing predominantly within the indirect IT procurement space
Indirect Procurement Contract Negotiator requirements…
- Demonstrable contract negotiation experience and general management, ideally within the procurement space but not essential
- Strong skills surrounding communication, stakeholder relationship management and attention to detail
- Desire to work within a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, contracts, procurement negotiation, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, procurement generalist, procurement manager, progression, purchasing, SRM, stakeholder relationship management, strategic sourcing,