FM & Construction Procurement Manager - £60,000- £70,000
A fantastic chance in procurement to work for a multinational construction firm that is one of the top project developers and contractors in the UK, with a focus on ethical and environmentally sustainable solutions. This organisation fosters a fantastic workplace environment and has enabled community to grow within the organisation by establishing employee societies to ensure a sense of inclusivity and support for employees. Through wellbeing benefits, individualised advancement plans, and training programmes to continuously advance your skills and experience, they support and invest in you both personally and professionally. In this procurement position, you will purchase facility management and construction contracts encompassing both hard and soft services. These procurement contracts will be used to maintain construction sites and ensure the accomplishment of structural tasks for projects while adhering to legal health and safety requirements and acting in the best interests of employees. For both private and public sector clients, this company develops new builds as well as upgrades and maintenance to existing infrastructure across a variety of industries with over £Multi-Billion project spends. This role allows you to gain world-class experience and further your professional development whilst working for a globally recognised organisation!
This procurement position offers a competitive salary of up to £70,000 in addition to a bonus, vehicle allowance, and many other great benefits, including an award-winning employee stock ownership programme.
- Experience working in a FM and construction procurement role
- Excellent communicative adaptability- the ability to interact and negotiate with shareholders, suppliers, and site workers alike to build long-lasting and dependable relationships
- Track record of effective procurement project management and delivery whilst working within time constraints
- Developing cost-benefit analysis to determine the most beneficial sourcing decisions and support facilities in their usability, and sustainability targets
- Monitoring and approving procurement service contracts and suppliers and guaranteeing that buildings adhere to legislation, environmental targets, safety, and security criteria
- Managing construction works, upgrades, and renovations while assuring proper upkeep of essential amenities like heating and water
- Procurement and project management to guarantee timely successful delivery, while providing analysis of risk, value, and employee and customer satisfaction
- Directing multidisciplinary teams and offering assistance to enable the most efficient delivery of procurement contacts and facilities
This rewarding and competitive procurement role would be perfectly suited to a dynamic, and innovative individual with a background in FM and construction procurement management! If that sounds like you, please apply by sending a copy of your CV to Matilda at email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, supplier assurance, supplier relationship management, governance, legal, legal services, stakeholder management, SRM, policy, documentation, strategy, Management, Supply Chain, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Operations, Commercial Operations, FMCG, FTSE 100, Packaging, Direct spend, Direct procurement, Raw materials, Construction, FM, Facilities Management, home working, remote options, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Slough, Kent, London, Central London, Hertfordshire, North West London, London Remote, UK Wide